The go-to place for CSRs to grow their knowledge, confidently deliver excellent client service, generate revenue, and become an integral part of the pet patient’s healthcare team.
In our continued commitment to innovation, IGNITE® has reimagined its CSR Community and relaunched it with a new, fun, and easy-to-use experience.
Watch this short video to learn more about the CSR Learning Community
- Now featuring weekly deep dive courses, handouts, and discussion around a single key topic needed for CSR success.
- An easier-to-use supportive community of your peers to share ideas, ask questions, and crowdsource solutions.
- Enhanced interaction with instructors and experts to ask questions and reinforce learning.
- Learn and Earn! Earn IGNITE coins to use in our store as a reward for your efforts.
- A mega-fast search of all CSR content for easier-to-find resources – it even searches within videos for the words you are looking for!
January/February 2023 Courses
CSRs Don’t Get Bitten! – Safe Animal Handling
CSRs Don’t Bite! – Dental Awareness for the CSR
Name That Breed
The Secrets of Feline Behavior
Test Your Medical Knowledge
Do You have Burnout or Compassion Fatigue?
OSHA & Occupational Safety
New courses, handouts, and resources are being added every week!
Download our 2023 course calendar to learn more.
IGNITE Makes Learning Fun!
- Learn & Earn – Exclusively on IGNITE®.
- Earn digital coins for completing certain lessons and activities.
- Even earn coins just for signing up!
- Coins collect in your digital wallet and can be cashed out for items in our online store.
Earn 100 Coins When You Sign Up
Join Your Peers on the CSR Learning Community
$ 198Per Person, Per Year
Instant access to all courses, handouts, resources, and more.
Discount pricing is available for VRCE students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
This community is a great precursor for VRCE (Veterinary Receptionist Certificate of Excellence) preparation and a reinforcement tool for VRCE graduates.
Visit the VRCE websiteVisit the VRCE website